My review copy of the completely over-the-top special collector’s edition of StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty is here.
This bad boy is one solid brick of content for $100. It includes:
- a PC/Mac version of the game on DVD
- a light-up 2GB USB drive designed to look like the main character’s dog tags, and pre-loaded with the complete original StarCraft Anthology
- Behind the Scenes DVD
- soundtrack CD
- comic book
- hardcover book The Art of StarCraft: Wings of Liberty
- exclusive in-game “pet” for World of WarCraft
- free downloadable content from Battle.net
- 4 guest passes: 2 for World of WarCraft, and 2 for StarCraft II
Say what you will about Blizzard, but they sure know how to stuff a box fully of nifty swag.